Student Grievances Redressal Committee
The Primary tasks of the Committee are as follows:
1. To look into the general problems faced by the students.
2. Conduct regular meetings with the students to know about their problems regarding general amenities and any other issues.
Name of the Staff
Mr. T Vijaya Kumar
Mr. S Sudheer Kumar
Dr. M M Sucharitha
Dr. J Kanna Kumar
Mr. G Ananda Rambabu
Mr. M Madhusudan Reddy
Dr. C Md. Gulzar
Miss. V Nirmala Devi
Dr. V P Geetha Vani
Miss. Bushra Tahseen
Six (06) Student Representatives
The following is the procedure which is being followed to solve the complaints lodged in the students’ redressal cell:
1. A meeting of the members is convened by the Convener to discuss the nature of the complaint being lodged.
2. All the various factors which might have led to the lodging of the Complaint are discussed.
3. The Committee also calls for all the students who have been involved in the complaint individually to record their response.
4. The Committee members discuss and reach an amicable solution for the problem.
5. The necessary action to be taken is put in front of the members and put into effect immediately.