Research and Development Cell:
The Research and Development Cell is responsible for the formulation of the overall guidelines related to research and publication. The cell undertakes research projects on multi-disciplinary aspects including Strategy, General Management, Entrepreneurship, and Innovation.The Committee meets twice in academic year.
The primary functions of the Research and Development committee are as follows:
1. To identify the potential areas of research in various disciplines.
2. To prepare the proposals in order to apply for funded projects.
3. To encourage multi-disciplinary research within the institute and externally with other organizations.
4. To identify the research areas and divide the faculty into research clusters based on their specialization.
5. Identify the area of research and encourage the staff to attend the conferences in their specialized areas.
Members of R&D Cell
|S.No||Name of the Member||Designation||Role|
|Dr.J. Kanna Kumar||Assoc. Profe ,ME||Member|
|C.Md.Gulzar||Assoc. Profe ,CSE||Member|
|K.Kishore Kumar||Asst.Profe ,ECE||Member|
|K. Naga Sumalatha||Asst. Prof., MBA||Member|